Battery Mod

This is where our project information will be posted..
metaverse

Postby metaverse » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:11 am

I scavenged the battery terminal riser and a small area of the cell fone's PCB and attached that to the main board and squeezed the samsung 3.7v battery in the classic's battery compartment.

Cybikoh
Pro Member

Postby Cybikoh » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 pm

For the Cybiko Xtreme I guess that'd kinda make sense, but for the Cybiko Clasic, why!?!, mother of god why!?!?!?!, you have any idea the standard battery is not so hard to get, and that the Cybiko Classic is a fairly old collectable? :blink: , I have been trying to find a Cybiko Classic for over a year now, the last time I saw one was on Ebay, and then I was sniped out the bid when I was not at the computer!, you have any more Cybikos lyin' around I could buy off you, look after and cherish forever before you decide to open open one up and solder a 5.1 surround sound system to it? :o
If anyone has a Cybiko Classic to sell for around £16 ($26 USD), I'm poor and need one! Please PM me or e-mail me at ' Cybiko ]AT[ techie ]DOT[ com '

shicky256

Postby shicky256 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:14 am

Cybikoh wrote:
QUOTE (Cybikoh @ Feb 17 2012, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the Cybiko Xtreme I guess that'd kinda make sense, but for the Cybiko Clasic, why!?!, mother of god why!?!?!?!, you have any idea the standard battery is not so hard to get, and that the Cybiko Classic is a fairly old collectable? :blink: , I have been trying to find a Cybiko Classic for over a year now, the last time I saw one was on Ebay, and then I was sniped out the bid when I was not at the computer!, you have any more Cybikos lyin' around I could buy off you, look after and cherish forever before you decide to open open one up and solder a 5.1 surround sound system to it? :o

Yeah. Because you can buy a collectable for $20 on eBay, brand new. Doesn't seem too valuable to me/ :rolleyes:

Return to “Planet Cybiko Projects”